All reviews front desk business hotel raleigh durham airport business trip spacious room parking lot would stay again the shuttle driver brooks spg hooters bojangles spinners rdu gym shampoo linens
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Standout and quite sincere attention from staff in over a dozen multi-night stays in 2016 and 2017. The lounge, breakfast bar, front desk; always paying attention to guest needs and going overboard to please. In particular Brooke at the bar and Valeria (plus helpers) at breakfast buffet - amazing level of attention to detail and pleasing guests. I have a choice of a dozen different hotels when traveling for business and always come back here (Sheraton Four Points) because of the staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Michael F, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that Brooks and Valeria went above and beyond to provide excellent service. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for being our guest on many occasions at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

My daughter and I stayed this past holiday weekend so as to attend a family wedding in Durham. I have a sleep problem and when making the reservation on the SPG website -for points- I requested a quiet room, as this property is near the airport. Not only were we given a great room on the top floor, but the day I made the reservation the hotel's general manager called me to tell me he had assigned me to such. We liked the hotel so much that my daughter is now considering SPG Four Points properties for business stays. Special thanks to the kind lady who handled breakfast service on Saturday. Sadly, I forget her name.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The staff at the hotel is excellent. Brooks and James both are in the right business.
They accommodate any request I have. Last week it was hot soup as I was sick with the flu! They both deserve 5 stars!!!

Room Tip: You have to stay on the "odd room" side of the hotel to avoid the airport/plane noise early in the morning.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that Brooks and James provided such excellent service during your stay. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport. We hope that you are feeling much better and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Morrisville.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy but the rooms are large and clean, good amenities like tea and coffee making facilities in room. Very close to airport and has a number of fast food options around it, the bar also has a great selection of local craft beer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our great selection of local craft beers and don't forget to join us on Wednesday night from 5pm to 7pm for our Best Brews and BBQ. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again and come visit us again soon

Reviewed 4 November 2017

To say your close to the airport is an understatement. You can see the runway. There is a gas station, a hooters and Bojangles right next door. Check in was easy and there is a nice lobby bar and restaurant. Rooms are very nice and updated. I would definitely stay here again the next time I am in the Raleigh area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank richj22

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.