All reviews front desk business hotel raleigh durham airport business trip spacious room parking lot would stay again the shuttle driver brooks spg hooters bojangles spinners rdu gym shampoo linens
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Was in Morrisville for an all day meeting and stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.

Everyone at this hotel is so nice.

I arrived early and they were able to accommodate my early check-in without concern.

Rooms are spacious, quiet and clean.

Only opportunity for improvement would be the Activ hotel amenities. They have a very strong smell (that lingers) that may be off-putting for some (including myself).

Stay here, bring your own shampoo. :-)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michael F, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Craig B,

As as we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights during a travelling business trip.

It was my first stay at the hotel and i would stay again. All the staff are very welcoming and friendly.

Tasha welcomed me at the bar and made me feel really relaxed after such a long days travel.

I have no complaints, the hotel is very clean.. breakfast has plenty to choose from..

Gym is small but at least they have one, i never had an issue getting on any of the equipment.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michael F, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear whomadewho1,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport.We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Thank you for recognizing Tasha and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This is a quiet 5 star in my box. Southern Hospitality at its best! Come see Brooke and James...the food they prepare is quality and good! Thank you for a great visit!! Will come again!!! This hotel is a great place for kids and family!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michael F, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. James and Brooks were happy to see your review and they appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel's team is amazing. This is not a pet-friendly hotel; but they waived their pet policy for anyone who came from FL/Irma affected area and did not even charge fees for pets. There were many hotels between FL and NC that refused to modify their unfriendliness to pets, so this was definitely a very kind gesture on the hotel's part to welcome guests with their pets in the event of extraordinarily unfortunate weather conditions down South.
Everything was terrific-nice breakfast, comfortable rooms, bed, good AC. Thank you for your kindness and an excellent stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport. It was our pleasure to be able to help in your time of need. We appreciate your kind words and we wish you well in your recovery efforts. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here before an early morning flight from RDU. This was our first stay at a Four Points Sheraton, and we were expecting better. The room was rather sparse. I was not a big fan of the sheets and bed covers either. However, I found the bathroom to be pretty good. Clean and fresh and the tub shower had great water pressure. Not a bad spot, but I find other similarly priced chain hotels to have a bit more comfort.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Dear travel_wm,

We appreciate your feedback. We have very high expectations of service and cleanliness and I am pleased that you enjoyed your bathroom accommodations. However, I apologize that the room and bedding did not meeting your expectations. This is an unusual comment for us and I would like to find out more information. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us on your next stay.