All reviews called ahead to make sure separate buildings social hour bedroom suite hotel chains standard fare b c basketball court customer service is breakfast room location is great a great place to stay front desk person late at night rental car parking lot excellent stay
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I've travelled 2M air miles and stayed all over the world. I frequented the Residence Inn at Morrisville due to customer activity in RTP. The staff at the RI in Morrisville set themselves apart from any other hotel I've visited. They go out of their way to learn your name and say hello. The staff here became my extended family away from home and with my trip this week put on a celebration for me as I'm celebrating an upcoming retirement. Customer service is what brought me (and many of me colleagues) back to this property. I appreciate everything the team here has done to make me feel welcome and special. Stay here and say hello to Michelle, Angela, Charisse, Milaka, Melissa Lee, Eduanel and others as they are a special team.

Beyond the staff the property is well maintained and the rooms are clean and fresh.

This is hands down my first choice of hotels and will be yours as well once you experience a stay. MN

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

There on a weekend to work and this was an unbelievable convenient location to stay. Great shuttle to and from airport. Local restaurants included steak house and a Crackerbarrel. Hotel was clean, room kept up very well, and spacious. Angela at the font desk was lovely. Easy, fast and delicious breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The address of the hotel is Hospitality Court, and hospitality is what we experienced when we had to make an unplanned stop in Raleigh with our little dog. Yes, they accept pets, although the pet fee is a little steep ($100), but they took nice care of us. The friendly front desk staff helped us find a restaurant in walking distance that had outdoor seating so we could bring the dog and even called ahead to make sure that it would be OK.
The hotel itself was well kept with an inviting pool. Only slightly negative point: the door to our room had a gap that allowed sound waves to travel freely and the air condition was somewhat loud.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have stayed here several times, and will continue to return. Angela and the other front desk staff are always friendly, welcoming and helpful. Hotel breakfasts are good; property is convenient to RDU airport and several restaurants. My only suggestion is to have cleaning staff vacuum stairs more frequently; a few leaves stayed in the same place on stairs between 1st and 2nd floors for 6 days I was there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast and friendly. The room was clean and well appointed. Full stocked kitchen with dishwasher. I will be back the bed was soooo comfortable and nice fresh smelling sheets. Paul Mitchell soaps and products. Breakfast was good and the staff was helpful. They called my mom by name and left a nice treat in her room, Thank you Residence Inn. Even though our room didn't get a treat seeing my Mom's face light up was priceless.

Stayed: July 2017