“Our family definitely recommends Peng's!”

Peng's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #42 of 175 Restaurants in Morrisville
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stopped by Peng's for lunch while waiting for a flight that was delayed at nearby Raleigh (RDU) airport. Our family of three thought the food was fresh, authentic, delicious and reasonably priced. There are two menus - Chinese American and Traditional Chinese. We ordered off the traditional menu: steamed dumplings, shredded pork with bean sauce and chicken with garlic. The service was excellent - quick, friendly and knowledgeable. The restaurant's ambience is underwhelming, otherwise it would receive 5 stars. That said, we'll happily visit Peng's again whenever we're in the area.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

As has been reported here this place will not win a design award. The food makes up for it.

I was the only Anglo here when I arrived. I ordered from the “Chinese “ menu:,steamed pork dumplings and Gen Tso Chicken. The dumplings were tasty but not hot enough. Gen Tso was plenty hot with red peppers. Too much to finish. Very good. Of course two Tsing Tao beers helped cool the hot peppers. Will be back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stopped here after a recent flight in. I was planning on the Cuban place next door, but saw this one and never tried it, so we gave it a shot. They didn't disappoint. Food was very fresh, hot and authentic. Prices were reasonable too. Next time I fly into RDU I will want to go back to Peng's.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and it was close to where I was staying, I ordered garlic chicken and fried rice with a side of cheese wontons. The portion size was huge, but the quality of the food was not so good. The cheese wontons were very good, but the fried rice was white rice, with chopped up egg, that is not what I am used to. The sauce on the garlic chicken just tasted like burned soy sauce. I would look for something else if you are in the mood for good Chinese food.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

After spending time in China, we were very pleased with the quality of our meals from Peng's. The portions were more than ample.

We spend several weeks a year in the area. Peng's has been added to our list of restaurants for those times we don't want to cook.