“I often pull through for lunch”
Review of Dank Burrito

Dank Burrito
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Morehead City
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 9
Description: Dank Burrito offers chef-inspired tacos and burritos.
Description: Dank Burrito offers chef-inspired tacos and burritos.
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

As I drive by there is usually a light slowing me down. I always pass this place and it’s hard to keep driving by. They always have a Carne Asada steak salad that I always really like to get with chips and ice tea. They used to serve breakfast but they stopped doing that and that’s unfortunate. You will often see their food truck around town and it’s always the hit parade. If you’re driving by here you won’t be sorry for a quick meal that’s healthy and very tasty.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Great service,chips were amazing,I ordered the plain Jain, meat was good,so big had to bring part of it home,eager to assist my grand daughter with the soda machine,will be back.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I came here to the Beaufort location with my friends because we were in the area looking for somewhere to have lunch. Upon entering the restaurant and just before reviewing the menu, the lady worker named Sam behind the counter politely informed us that she was the only one working and that there were orders ahead of us, so there would be a bit of a wait. Despite her doing everything by herself and heavily multitasking, she made sure to be polite and take care of each individual customer and delivered the best quality food.

The only reason this review has 4 stars is because I think the prices are a little higher than they should be all-around, but I still definitely enjoyed the food.

I don’t know if Sam is a manager or anything like that, but whoever has control of this matter should give her a raise or some sort of compensation for her dedication and performance.

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I fell for the pork belly tacos with kimchi and a Thai sauce on top. The strips of pork belly were sweet BBQ and with the kimchi on top, all was very flavorful. My wife had the strimp tacos. I had to try them, too. Wonderful!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This place serves various “flavor bombs” in your choice of a burrito, tacos, or a bowl. Chips come along with it, and you can supplement with the salsa bar.
This is an order/pay up front place. I ordered an Asian pulled pork burrito & a creme brûlée. The burrito was stuffed with pork and other ingredients. No problem on serving size here. I did find all the flavors muted- too muted for my taste. The result was a hearty, fresh burrito that was bland. The chips served with it were good. Kind of like if Doritos were made fresh with health in mind. The salsa bar was unimpressive. I’ve had better. The creme brûlée was the best I’ve had in recent memory. I’d recommend splurging for this.
Service was fine. Neither friendly nor rude. Decor is fun. No booths, but they wouldn’t fit in well anyway. There is a community table as well as bars with stool along the sides. I like the electrical outlets at the bars and community table. I’d only suggest upgrading to newer USB outlets to let more people plug up.