“Pub grub...and good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch and ordered soup, salad and an appetizer (crab dip). The food is typical pub food. It was alright, nothing to jump up and down for but it was good. Clam chowder on the bacon end of the spectrum; the cucumber wasabi dressing was fabulous (probably my favorite part of the meal). Good drink selection and service was good.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

This is a great local spot. If you like clam strips they have the best I have had in Morehead, hand breaded and tasty.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

My husband and I spent a week in Atantic Beach recently and friedns of ours used to live in the area. They recommended Raps. My husband had the rack of ribs. They did, just as the waitress informed us, fall off the bones. Very tasty. I had a fried seafood combo. The flounder was excellent but the shrimp were horrible. The cocktail sauce looked and tasted like salsa. Maybe because we have lived in coastal SC for 12 years, I expected the shrimp in NC to be as good, but they were not. The staff was very friendly and service from Sara was excellent. We would go back, but I would not order shrimp again

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Great food, not too expensive in downtown Morehead City. This restaurant is small and friendly with great service and great food.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I go to Raps just for the clam chowder. It is freshley made. Great taste. If you have a large party you have to go upstairs, that's the only dislike about the restaurant. Not disabled friendly. A few booths downstairs but they are in the bar. But the food is great. Soup and sandwich for a few bucks during the week. My family comes to Raps for special occasions. Enjoy.