Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
ALLIE is an AMAZING worker

Such a wonderful helper. Was kind, showed respect and experience when receiving prizes for my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Camden C
via mobile
The amazing pit!!!

My kids and I had a great time at the pit. One thing that stood out was how nice and helpful Allie... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Trek60929707855
via mobile

All reviews laser tag arcade games mini golf birthday party bumper cars rock wall indoor track safety video different activities the young lady air hockey fun place lots of fun lap times recommend this place all ages great family fun
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly, relatively safe...
Prices are average considering what it provides.
However, understaffed, poorly managed....but management is over-tasked given the circumstances...so it's not management's fault.
Ticket machines always going xown...and staff are over-tasked and can'tfix machines...
Could be a lot better....but still enjoyable...FYI yhey only have two cashier stations and their process os too labor intensive. A customer should be entirely dealt with a touch screen system.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Brought out of town nephews (ages 5 & 8) & we had a blast! Got an all day pass on a week day & pretty much had the place to ourselves. So much variety that the kids never got bored. Fun for the adults too.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My grandson had a birthday party here and it was a blast! They all felt like real Nascar drivers decked out in their safety helmets sitting in their safe but quick carts. Upstairs has a game room, and a eating area where you can munch on goodies and watch your crew go around the road course. This is not just one loop with 4 corners--- it is a challenging zig zag course with lots of opportunities to overtake the leader. Each driver gets a computer printout of their lap times and their overall time for the number of laps purchased. In this way drivers get to compete safely. A great time was had by all!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

When I went to the pit, I played minigolf and cannonball air blaster and I had a blast!! The blacklight minigolf is exhilarating and the cannon ball was action packed fun. Garrett T. helped me in mini golf when I was confused about how the scoring worked. The 18th hole is really fun and I got it it in on the first shot! I recommend this place to anyone looking to have a great time in Mooresville!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at the Pit Indoor Kart Racing. Meghan, the young lady who checked us in, was extremely patient with all of our questions and made it easier for us to have a lot of fun. Arcade games, go karts, laser tag, mini golf, etc was great. We’ll visit again the next time we’re in NC.

Date of experience: October 2017