Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
B-day Party

Kayla, Victoria, and Allie were our b-day party planners and the day was so much fun. Super easy... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Angie D
via mobile
My 10yr old birthday party

Wow. Even tho her party fell right as hurricane Florence came when i say we partied like no other... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tabetha G
Charlotte, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews laser tag arcade games bumper cars birthday party mini golf rock wall safety video indoor track air hockey fun place different activities lots of fun recommend this place lap times great track all ages great customer service
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Brought out of town nephews (ages 5 & 8) & we had a blast! Got an all day pass on a week day & pretty much had the place to ourselves. So much variety that the kids never got bored. Fun for the adults too.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My grandson had a birthday party here and it was a blast! They all felt like real Nascar drivers decked out in their safety helmets sitting in their safe but quick carts. Upstairs has a game room, and a eating area where you can munch on goodies and watch your crew go around the road course. This is not just one loop with 4 corners--- it is a challenging zig zag course with lots of opportunities to overtake the leader. Each driver gets a computer printout of their lap times and their overall time for the number of laps purchased. In this way drivers get to compete safely. A great time was had by all!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

When I went to the pit, I played minigolf and cannonball air blaster and I had a blast!! The blacklight minigolf is exhilarating and the cannon ball was action packed fun. Garrett T. helped me in mini golf when I was confused about how the scoring worked. The 18th hole is really fun and I got it it in on the first shot! I recommend this place to anyone looking to have a great time in Mooresville!!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at the Pit Indoor Kart Racing. Meghan, the young lady who checked us in, was extremely patient with all of our questions and made it easier for us to have a lot of fun. Arcade games, go karts, laser tag, mini golf, etc was great. We’ll visit again the next time we’re in NC.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

What an awesome birthday party!! My son had his 11th birthday there today. They had a blast! We did go karts and laser tag. MacKenzie was our party planner. She was very knowledgeable, accommodating, friendly and sweet, we just loved her! Will go back again!