“OMG..Ribs on the run now delivers!”
Review of Carolina Ribs on the Run - CLOSED

Carolina Ribs on the Run
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 8 May 2012

So I was pressed for time the other day and called to get takeout (as usual)..When i called i explained i was pressed for time and needed the order ready by the time i got there(it was a large order for my family). Much to my surprise, Randy says "you know we deliver", i replied "no..i did not know that"..So they have this new service called "fritter" He explained "you can order online and Fritter will bring right to you."...I will be using this service alot..LOL..Oh by the way,by the time I got home my ribs and tastey pulled pork was waiting on me!! hows that for service!! Fritter is awesome!!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I used to think Austin TX had the best BBQ
Ribs-on-the-Run has the best pork BBQ ribs I have ever had. Fall off the bone tender and delicious.
This small BBQ shop is run by a trained Chef who does everything well.
The fried mushroom appetizer was excellent with a perfect ungreasy crust around wonderfully cooked shrooms. The mixed veggies were also excellent.
The place looks like it is primarily a carry-out operation with just a couple tables inside and a couple tables on the sidewalk. It is very clean and the service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Excellent ribs. Fall-off-the-bone tender. There are plenty of sauces to choose from, but the meat is where its at. Very, very good. Beans wee really good. Mac'n'cheese might have been Stouffers, but who doesn't like Stouffers? Pulled pork was very tender. Prices are very competitive. Friendly service and quick with the chow. In a small plaza/strip mall next door to Family Video. Don't miss it if you like good eats. Open 7 days a week too (which will be great during football season or the out-of-towner wanting a delicious souvenir; like me).

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Delicious! This place is a hidden secret in Moorseville.
I've been to Landcasters, Mac's....you name it.. their BBQ is good but "Ribs-on-the-run" BBQ is AWESOME ! Not one piece of grizzle or fat. I can eat every last piece.
They also have so many choices for sauces. My personal favorite is the Raspberry Harbenero Sauce...Hot & Spicy!
All I can say is that ... if you haven't been there..... "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR"!!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food but pricey! Everything there has been really good.