All reviewsomeletgreat breakfastgreat hotelrecommend this hotelfamily weddingfront desk staffstaff was very friendlyroom was cleanexcellent staybreakfast staffcookieswould stay here againfresh fruithot tubfree breakfastlake normanindoor pool
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Loved the facility, the convenient location, and most of all, the staff here! They went above and beyond for us many times throughout the weekend. It was great! When you stay here, make sure that you visit the bar and enjoy spending some time chatting with Casey - he's awesome!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

We will be sure to let our staff know of your good review. Thank you! Know you are always welcome back here at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I have never been to a better hotel with better people than the Hilton Garden Inn! The manager (Rebecca) is one of the most humble people I have ever met. Sheryl (front desk) will treat you like family. Casey (bartender) will be your best friend. I literally took my vacation to Lake Norman because I fell in love with this hotel and all of it’s staff and I couldn’t wait to come back! This is the place to be!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! We will be sure to let them know of your good review. We are looking forward to hosting you again here at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

There is ample parking at this hotel, even though it was almost fully booked. We checked in after 7:00 PM and first were given a room right by the elevator (the only two queen room left by the time we got there). We heard the normal, but boisterous noise of people at the elevator going out to have fun and did not take anything off our luggage cart. The friendly staff cheerfully found us another room in a quieter spot. However, they were sold out of the rooms exactly like the one we booked and we had to take a smaller room. I will ask them to give credit for cost difference at checkout and will downgrade my rating if they don't. The room still had a nice cabinet for microwave, fridge and Keurig coffeemaker. My quibbles are: no safe for valuables, only one luggage stand and no shelves under the sink in the small bathroom. Perhaps I am spoiled by some similarly priced hotels in other towns that have these amenities. Breakfast was also not included, but prices are reasonable. All in all a comfortable and clean hotel for its class.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your good review of our hotel and we hope you will return again the next time you come to our area.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Too bad we only stayed one night!! It was such a great hotel! The staff was friendly and check in was very smooth (I did it online). I was going to purchase water bottles but they were free for Hilton Honors member. The staff was very friendly for the brief moment that I interacted with them. I would definitely stay here again whenever I’m in the area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

We wish you could have stayed longer and hopefully you will be able to the next time you are in our area. Thank you for such a good review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Customer service top notch! No complaints at all. This is the way it should always be done. No complaints, no issues. The hotel even kept the bar open late for after the wedding, past their normal hours. It was just amazingly handled in every aspect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte / Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Congratulations to the new couple! We are glad you enjoyed staying here and we were able to accommodate your needs. We will be sure to let the staff know of your good review. We would like to invite you back the next time you come to our area.