“Nice rental. Very difficult driveway.”

Review of Massey Cottage

Very good
Screened Porch
Entrance upper driveway
View from Massey Cottage
Screened porch and grilling area.
Driveway
Lower Entrance
Porch View
Living Room with fireplace and mountain views
Living Room with fireplace and mountain views
Kitchen
Dining area seats 6
Master Bedroom with King on Main Floor
Bedroom with Queen on lower level
Full Bath
Bedroom with Two Twins (lower level)
Bedroom with Two Twins (lower level)
Downstair hallway to bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark8390
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Nice rental. Very difficult driveway.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Given that the view is wonderful, it can be easy to forget about the incline on which you left your car parked. To say that the driveway is steep would be an understatement. Think all of us bottomed out our cars getting in or out of the driveway. That alone would make me think twice before renting this house again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
In.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Management Response
26 Aug 2011
Another person from your party also reviewed the house...this was the response from the owner.
"I read your review on Flipkey. I am very sorry you had such a bad experience with Greybeard Realty. We thought your original house was going to be finished much earlier than it was finished. I hate construction projects. I regret we had to move you to a different house.
You are correct that we owe you money. The person that made the transfer to the new house failed to change the rental rate. I wish you had said something sooner because we would have mailed the refund to you. I am putting a check in the mail to you today! It is $100 plus tax.
About the driveway, I am sorry you didn't have adequate notice about the steep driveway. We do have that in the description and try to match renters accordingly.
Again, I am sorry that we didn't meet your expectations! Thank you for
taking the time to respond on Flipkey otherwise we would have never known.
If you have any other feedback please let me know. Thank you.
Chip Craig
Owner
GreyBeard Realty"
Franklin tn
Reviewed 26 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Management Response
26 Aug 2011
John,
I read your review on Flipkey. I am very sorry you had such a bad experience with Greybeard Realty. We thought your original house was going to be finished much earlier that it was finished. I hate construction projects. I regret we had to move you to a different house.
Again, I am sorry that we didn't meet your expectations! Thank you for
taking the time to respond on Flipkey otherwise we would have never known.
If you have any other feedback please let me know. Thank you.
Chip Craig
Owner
GreyBeard Realty
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing