“Wardlaw is a nice cabin I would recommend to...”

Review of Wardlaw Cottage

Wardlaw Exterior and Parking area
Front deck Cozy creek on property
Check Availability
Living Room with Wood Fireplace
Dining area seats 6
Bedroom with Full size bed
Sitting Area/ Sunroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sara1807
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Wardlaw is a nice cabin I would recommend to others.”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The property was very nice. I would not recommend it to anyone with a mobility disability. There was a concern about the step down from the living room and the step up into the kitchen. A person could easily make a misstep and fall. Overall the cabin served our purpose and we enjoyed the stay. If I were to return to Montreat for a homecoming in the future I would try to find a location closer to campus so I wouldn't have to drive. The cabin was just a little to far to walk for the amount of time we had between activities and for wearing heels. The cabin is a nice get away for just a week or weekend away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: Too far from Montreat campus activities we were attending
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Oct 2014
Thank you for the feedback regarding Wardlaw Cottage's accessibility and the step down from the living room. We're glad that you enjoyed your time at homecoming and thought the property was nice!
-Greybeard Rentals

Older travelers
ms
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing