All reviews room was clean cracker barrel enjoyed our stay great hotel restaurants within walking distance cookies breakfast was excellent recommend this hotel staff was very friendly wonderful stay north carolina would stay here again fitness center the breakfast area hot breakfast first floor free breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Mattress very uncomfortable. Soap dishes in shower had mold and mildew beneath them. One jet in jacuzzi had been pointed straight up, can only assume this happened when tub was cleaned, so when turned on the water sprayed everywhere in bathroom. No bath mat or grips of any kind in bottom of tub which resulted in an injury to my ankle. Reported problems to front desk at check-out. Was told they would notify manager and "have a nice day." Had to call Corporate Office Guest Assistance Dept to try to get some resolution. Hotel manager has still not followed-up on this and it's been a month. Alos, still getting run around from Corporate Office. Simply unbelievable!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2009

My parents, son and I stayed here during a recent "road trip". The hotel was very clean, staff super friendly. We had two rooms, both were very nicely appointed with very comfy beds as well as a mini fridge and microwave. Very quiet night - not much in terms of hallway noise.

The breakfast the next morning was very nice, with many options. Overall - great stay!! Thanks!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2009

My wife and I were coming in to Mebane to meet with some family she has there. There are only two hotels in Mebane and I am a Hilton Honors member so naturally we chose the Hampton. The staff was polite and very helpful. The beds were pillow top mattresses and provided one of the best nights of sleep we've had on the road. Standard complimentary continental breakfast in the morning was fine and the check out process was extremely convenient.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2009

So I had a really great experience at this very cozy Hampton. Staff was absolutely wonderful. They were not pushy and overly nice. Breakfast was standard and all the other amenities were exactly the same as any other Hampton. Also great wireless because I had zero issues. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2008

Hampton Inn is usually my hotel of choice, but we were disappointed in this one. Our group of four stayed at this hotel as a midtrip overnight stay. We arrived about 10 p.m. The hotel is easy to find and convenient to the interstate. The two employees at the desk were indifferent at best. We had requested a rollaway bed, and they brought the bed out for us to take to our room ourselves. I'd never had that "pleasure" before!

The hotel is obviously an older one, but the room was pretty clean and had the usual comfortable bedding. However, we discovered the next morning that the tub/shower did not drain well. I hate showering while standing in an inch of water! We did not request another room at that point, since we were on a tight time schedule and needed to get on the road.

The breakfast area was clean and well-stocked, although the pre-packaged, microwave entrees were not so good.

Overall, I felt this hotel was not quite up to the Hampton standards, and I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Grumpynomore
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Hello I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response. We appreciate your feedback and business, and want you to know we value you as a guest. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team