US$ 114
US$ 107
US$ 172
The Acorn Suites(Mebane)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 82
US$ 58
Red Roof
US$ 59
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanenjoyed our stayoutlet mallnice amenitiesgreat hotelcookieseasy accessrecommend this hotelwalking distancebreakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulnorth carolinawonderful staycomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionwould stay here again
Reviewed 28 July 2009

My parents, son and I stayed here during a recent "road trip". The hotel was very clean, staff super friendly. We had two rooms, both were very nicely appointed with very comfy beds as well as a mini fridge and microwave. Very quiet night - not much in terms of hallway noise.

The breakfast the next morning was very nice, with many options. Overall - great stay!! Thanks!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2009

My wife and I were coming in to Mebane to meet with some family she has there. There are only two hotels in Mebane and I am a Hilton Honors member so naturally we chose the Hampton. The staff was polite and very helpful. The beds were pillow top mattresses and provided one of the best nights of sleep we've had on the road. Standard complimentary continental breakfast in the morning was fine and the check out process was extremely convenient.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2009

So I had a really great experience at this very cozy Hampton. Staff was absolutely wonderful. They were not pushy and overly nice. Breakfast was standard and all the other amenities were exactly the same as any other Hampton. Also great wireless because I had zero issues. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2008

Hampton Inn is usually my hotel of choice, but we were disappointed in this one. Our group of four stayed at this hotel as a midtrip overnight stay. We arrived about 10 p.m. The hotel is easy to find and convenient to the interstate. The two employees at the desk were indifferent at best. We had requested a rollaway bed, and they brought the bed out for us to take to our room ourselves. I'd never had that "pleasure" before!

The hotel is obviously an older one, but the room was pretty clean and had the usual comfortable bedding. However, we discovered the next morning that the tub/shower did not drain well. I hate showering while standing in an inch of water! We did not request another room at that point, since we were on a tight time schedule and needed to get on the road.

The breakfast area was clean and well-stocked, although the pre-packaged, microwave entrees were not so good.

Overall, I felt this hotel was not quite up to the Hampton standards, and I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Grumpynomore
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Hello I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response. We appreciate your feedback and business, and want you to know we value you as a guest. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team

Reviewed 22 January 2008

Very comfortable room however any chanel above 50 on the TV was fuzzy which included HBO. Reported this and never was fixed. The breakfast consisted of microwave foods and little selection over all. Way over priced for what you get.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business