All reviews room was clean cracker barrel enjoyed our stay great hotel restaurants within walking distance cookies breakfast was excellent recommend this hotel staff was very friendly wonderful stay north carolina would stay here again fitness center the breakfast area hot breakfast first floor free breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2009

So I had a really great experience at this very cozy Hampton. Staff was absolutely wonderful. They were not pushy and overly nice. Breakfast was standard and all the other amenities were exactly the same as any other Hampton. Also great wireless because I had zero issues. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2008

Hampton Inn is usually my hotel of choice, but we were disappointed in this one. Our group of four stayed at this hotel as a midtrip overnight stay. We arrived about 10 p.m. The hotel is easy to find and convenient to the interstate. The two employees at the desk were indifferent at best. We had requested a rollaway bed, and they brought the bed out for us to take to our room ourselves. I'd never had that "pleasure" before!

The hotel is obviously an older one, but the room was pretty clean and had the usual comfortable bedding. However, we discovered the next morning that the tub/shower did not drain well. I hate showering while standing in an inch of water! We did not request another room at that point, since we were on a tight time schedule and needed to get on the road.

The breakfast area was clean and well-stocked, although the pre-packaged, microwave entrees were not so good.

Overall, I felt this hotel was not quite up to the Hampton standards, and I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Grumpynomore
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Hello I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response. We appreciate your feedback and business, and want you to know we value you as a guest. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Chaquana Whitlock and the Hampton Inn Mebane Team

Reviewed 22 January 2008

Very comfortable room however any chanel above 50 on the TV was fuzzy which included HBO. Reported this and never was fixed. The breakfast consisted of microwave foods and little selection over all. Way over priced for what you get.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank jsmith27107
Reviewed 22 August 2007

This Hampton Inn is convenient to Mebane and I 85. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was a little pricey though.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 October 2006

After visiting High Point we drove a while looking for a decent place to stay overnight on our way to Annapolis. We tried the Hampton Inn and we were so pleasantly surprised to find the level of quality they offered. The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom had a great shower and lots of counter space. They also offered free wireless so connection to the internet was a breeze. The free breakfast was fine. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn here in Mebane as well as several others we stayed at on our trip. Most of them will be upgraded with new beds, etc. by the end of the year.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Dorothee