“AWESOME SUSHI”

Osaka Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #142 of 205 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Visit Osaka on occasion and must say that that the sushi is very good. They have a very wide variety of rolls and specialty sushi. A MUST TRY!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

The family and I go to this place regularly. We enjoy it very much. We always get the chicken hibachi and it's always good. The staff always welcomes us in and usually gives us crayons for our son to keep him busy.
They have a nice place to sit outside when it's nice and the rest of the restaurant is pretty clean.
If you're stopping by the area and are looking for good Japanese/Hibachi food, this is it.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Went to Osaka for my birthday this year and I have been twice before I wasn't impressed but my family told me to go try it again so I took a leap and I'm glad I did. It was really good I started with the yakigyoza (fried dumplings) delish. Then I ordered the dinner combination hibachi steak and chicken which comes with fried rice, salad, mixed vegetables, sweet carrots, miso soup, and shrimp sauce on a huge plate everything was cooked perfect and tasted great. My friends got sushi, I didn't so I won't comment on it other than to say they enjoyed it and it was pretty. My drink glass did go empty for quite some time and I did have to ask for a refill as did my friends. I would only give service 2.5 stars, across the board it was a delightful evening.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Driven by many times without ever thinking about stopping in.

Major mistake on my part as this place is a neighborhood gem.

Fresh, high quality, tasty and generous portions.

Staff was not imposing but helpful.

Good experience and will return.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Rolls were well presented and tasted very fresh. We loved the spicy tuna and the Alaskan. My wife had the red snapper plate. I had steak hibachi. Both were great. Décor isn't perfect but was good enough to overlook.