“Good Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant today and had the buffet. It had stuffed shells spaghetti and meatballs chicken marsala fettuccine Alfredo and pizza along with other things. It was 10 dollars including drink and taxes. Good value for the money and the food was good. I would go again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great lunch buffet Monday thru Friday. Reasonably priced and good food. Would have liked some bread with lunch but got by. Fresh pastas and great meatballs. If you are hungry for Italian, good place to go and get a wide variety of choices. Will go again. Opens at 11:30am.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 21 October 2013

After church, we were both hungry. We've visited nearly all the eateries in this center but Fontanells's. It advertises an Italian Buffet. We tried it and found it to be fantastic. They have salads and cold food stuff as well as hot veggies on one side, but on the other is the pastas, the sausages, the meat balls, the parmigiana dishes of chicken or veal, they had what appeared to be chicken marsala. They had pizza, breads and some good drinks too. The food was absolutely great. I ate so much that I didn't have room for dessert. This was the Sunday meal which is priced higher than the weekday ones. There was probably more stuff, but still, I'll try the weekday buffet too. Everything was so tasty. The restaurant itself felt like a neighborhood family restaurant. The service was wonderful. I'd definitely recommend Fontanella's.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Ignore the few negative reviews of this restaurant - this is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever been to - even compared to my trip to Rome. Owners and chefs are actually from Italy. It also has the BEST lunch buffet you're going to get anywhere! The buffet has chicken picatta, chicken marsala, stuffed shells, cheese tortelini and MORE! And it's all wonderful. Their marsala sauce is heavenly.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I eat lunch here on a regular basis and the lunch buffet is always fresh, hot and tasty. This is freshly prepared food and they manage to keep it that way as they serve it buffet style. My most recent visit was for dinner. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan from the menu and it was more delicious than some of the chain Italian restaurants I go to from time to time. The décor is not as overdone as some of the chains but it has a cute charming atmosphere. Give this place a try and you'll keep coming back.