“Great service ”

Ming Fu
Ranked #21 of 206 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We have been a few times and really like the place . Service is excellent . Rolls are good but not mind blowing, but are above average with fresh sushi . We will go back

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

One way we typically pick a restaurant is how full the parking lot is. It was mostly full so we stopped in. We should have paid more attention to how many Asians were in this Asian restaurant...none besides us. Nothing really authentic here and the sushi was just okay. I would describe this place as nice seating for run of the mill take out Chinese quality food.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is one of my favorite sushi restaurants in the Charlotte, NC area. The lunch menu has delicious sushi (eel is my favorite) and it is rather inexpensive. the Chinese food is also very good. I usually eat sushi when I eat in and get Chinese for takeout when I don't have time to stay to eat. Great variety of foods that are alternative to sushi for those who are not fans, so it works out well for groups with different preferences.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Not bad for Chinese or Sushi in Matthews - pretty standard though. i recommnd the sushi over the Chinese dishes

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Went here a couple times and did take out too.
Mixed feelings had good experiences than some average ones. Food is good portioned but taste sometimes to me seemed a little bland.
It is ok and I would come back