“Best doughnuts ever! ”
Review of Mr Bob's Donuts

Mr Bob's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Marion
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a frequent customer at Mr Bob's and I love everything they bake. Mr Bob's has made me a doughnut snob. I won't eat Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts anymore. They just do not compare.

1  Thank Susan T

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Best donuts in McDowell County. Stopped in and picked up a dozen and it weighed a ton. Seriously, it was about 20 lbs. They don't skimp on adding anything to the donuts, like apples, peaches or whatever else you want in or on them. Could not eat but 2 due to filling up. Bob, you owe me one. I'll be by to pick some more soon. Just tell them Duck sent you and eat to your hearts content.

1  Thank Duck240
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Love the cream cheese filled donut. It is soft and creamy and sweet but not too sweet. Just absolutely perfect. The donut is so light and delicious and the filling is very generous!! Glaze is delicate which I appreciate.
Lemon filled is good too. All are good!
Best donuts anywhere on the planet. Should know I have worked in 1 of the best on the west coast. Mr Bob's is the Best of Both Coasts!!

1  Thank ontheroad300days
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Order two dozen donuts they were delicious my favorite was the maple crunch I give it a 10 out of 10. I don't know if they ever make a Raspberry Jelly stick but if they do I'd be there everyday.

1  Thank tricia S
Reviewed 31 May 2017

The donuts are the best. I love them. We don't go often but when we do it is a very enjoyable sweet treat.

1  Thank BPALLEN