“So very bland”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: (828) 652-7585
Description: (828) 652-7585
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I don't know why I keep trying this place. This time it was open, I was hungry and the other places weren't open that I'd rather eat at. I should have just gone hungry. Other than the very attentive service there's nothing good about the food here. I guess it's good that I didn't get sick. But other than that I left feeling that I shouldn't have wasted money on any of the food I'd just eaten. Super bland and gloppy with tons of sauce and sugar. No crunch to be found unless it was something dried out. Stay away.... I know I will from now on.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

While the service was prompt and friendly, the food was only fair at best. You can fill up for $9, but don't expect much in the way of flavor. Will not eat here again- unless Burger kKng is closed.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

My husband and I stopped by for a quick lunch date today. The service and appearance of the Restaurant was clean and nice. But everything ended there. THERE was nothing on the buffet that I could eat. I wasted 3 plates of food because it was so horrible that I would go back try to get something else in an attempt to at least have lunch. After taking 2 bites off of a plate I discovered that it was still nasty. At the end I settled on a bowl of hot and sour soup, and 4 cucumber slices, I hate to say that the cucumbers were even icky. I hate to write a bad review, because like I said the people were very nice, and it was a nice little restaurant. But we will not be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

As a chef I know how food should be prepared. The noodles and veggies were so over cooked, they were mush. I've had Chinese buffets before that were a lot better with crisp veggies. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

This has to be the worst Chinese restaurant my wife and I have ever been too. There is absolutely nothing I can say good about the food. We tried the take-out and my wife just threw hers away. It appears that everything came either frozen or out of a can. Some of the items must have be in the warming drawer all day long, maybe overnight. It was just bad, really, really, bad.