“Very Disappointed”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: (828) 652-7585
Description: (828) 652-7585
Reviewed 1 April 2015

My husband and I stopped by for a quick lunch date today. The service and appearance of the Restaurant was clean and nice. But everything ended there. THERE was nothing on the buffet that I could eat. I wasted 3 plates of food because it was so horrible that I would go back try to get something else in an attempt to at least have lunch. After taking 2 bites off of a plate I discovered that it was still nasty. At the end I settled on a bowl of hot and sour soup, and 4 cucumber slices, I hate to say that the cucumbers were even icky. I hate to write a bad review, because like I said the people were very nice, and it was a nice little restaurant. But we will not be back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Dragon Lair

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

As a chef I know how food should be prepared. The noodles and veggies were so over cooked, they were mush. I've had Chinese buffets before that were a lot better with crisp veggies. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

This has to be the worst Chinese restaurant my wife and I have ever been too. There is absolutely nothing I can say good about the food. We tried the take-out and my wife just threw hers away. It appears that everything came either frozen or out of a can. Some of the items must have be in the warming drawer all day long, maybe overnight. It was just bad, really, really, bad.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I absolutely love the food here. The lomein noodles are just one of a kind and I have never had any that taste like they do. Most of the time when I go here that's usually the first thing I get and sometimes the last. If you like Chinese food, go here...if you like Japanese food go to Nara. I don't really care too much for the hibachi food here. Every time I have ever gotten it, it has just been really dry and I have even almost choked on it a coupled times and that was with it covered in shrimp sauce. I love the Japanese style rice that they have, but 2 out of 3 visits there it is under cooked and I can't even eat it. They have also became a bit pricey lately. I get the same things and don't really waste food, but now there buffet is almost $9 for dinner and it's just really not worth it. I have also noticed that the last few times I have been there, we have been the only ones in there or maybe another couple is in there, but it's not as crowded as it use to be.. this could be the reason for the high price. You would think as much as they charge though that they could re-paint and make the place look nicer. There is mold under the windows when you move the curtains back and the carpet is so dirty with stains that I sometimes really do wonder how clean everything is. I sometimes don't even want to go there just because I get depressed just from walking in, but those lomein noodles.. I just can't find myself staying away from.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

i always eat the chicken and broccoli! The buffet has a great variety of different food and is not a bad price. Clean and friendly service.