“Incredible presentation! Incredible Taste”

Jalapeno Fresh Grill
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I love dining at Jalapeno Fresh Grill! Chef Enrique creates beautifully delicious plates! I love his use of fresh ingredients, especially the plates that come with his fresh fruit salsa! The servings are incredibly generous and usually I have leftovers for the next day's lunch!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was the second time we have eaten here, and it was sooooo good! Hubby got the huge burrito special and I got the plate of 3 Mexican tacos with1 beef,1 pork and1 chicken. These came with rice and beans w lettuce and guacamole on the side. The meal was so fresh and delicious. I brought back leftovers ,but the burrito was all eaten at the table! The young man who greets, seats, and serves is an owner and he makes the experience even more worthwhile. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I decided to check out Jalapeno tonight and had a very good experience. I was hungry as I worked through lunch today at a client site in the area. So, they immediately brought out some chips & bean dip and I tried some of the salsas out on the salsa bar. My favorites were the Habanero and the house-made spicy salsa.

I decided to go with a combo meal and ordered a shrimp taco, chicken tamale and cheese enchilada. Wow, this was a BIG platter as it was also served with beans & rice. I only ate the chicken tamale and a few shrimp from the taco (which was LOADED with shrimp....they do not skimp here!) and I was full. I decided to take my cheese enchilada back to the hotel with me though since I have a fridge & microwave in my room. In case I decide get the munchies a little later tonight, I will have something to snack on. My server (whom I guessed to also be the owner) was awesome and brought me take out containers and even gave me 2 little lids so I could take 2 of the salsas to go as well.

Even though I was pretty full from the chips & tamale, when I heard that they just made the flan in-house this morning, I decided to give that a try as well. The flan was fabulous!! I washed down this huge meal with a couple of Dos Equiis lagers and I was stuffed.

The service was wonderful and the food was good. I had a huge platter of food plus 2 beers & dessert for $22. I was very pleased & would definitely go back.

Don't come looking for margaritas as they only serve beer, but they do have a good selection of Mexican beer. You really can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food! One of our favs just wished they where open more!!! Food and staff are awesome. Would say this is a locals fav

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Food was great fast service inexpensive does greet larger crowds family style or couples I was out shopping lol and I didn't want to Cook when I got home...lol