“Friendly, worth the money and so good!”

Jalapeno Fresh Grill
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The food is always worth the price and very good. Any mistakes made are always fixed, and there are hardly ever mistakes. The salsa bar is amazing; and everything Ive tried on the menu is good. They have strange hours sometimes. My friends and I are regulars.

1  Thank Christina R

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I love going here because I crave the corn cakes and mango salsa. I could eat it till I pop. Recently decided to go there with my husband the other day. And of course it was closed. Every time I go there to eat, they're closed. The sign on the door says will reopen in August. Really?! Why have an awesome restaurant that most love to eat at, and it not be open, ever. I am disappointed because I don't want to waste my time going across town, looking forward to eating there, just to find out they're closed. I will just look forward to going to the other Mexican restaurants down the road. What a waste of good food and a very good location for a restaurant.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This restaurant takes food and flavor to a whole new level. The have a salsa bar with a great selection of mild to hot flavors.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Our Corvette club recently spent time in Marion to drive Diamondback. The 14 of us descended upon Jalapeno expecting your run-of-the-mill Mexican food. That is NOT what we experienced. The food was exceptional and the owner was engaging and funny. Awesome salsa bar. Great experience! We will be back.

1  Thank VetteGirl2015
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We once lived in El Paso Tx. Went to Mexico often for dinner. Who knew there is a little bit of Mexico in N.C. Great service and wonderful food. The green chili enchiladas were very tasty. The chile rellenos were huge. Priced right too. Clean, relaxing atmosphere. A pleasant surprise while on our vacation here.

1  Thank hawleyjm