“The real deal!”

Jalapeno Fresh Grill
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We once lived in El Paso Tx. Went to Mexico often for dinner. Who knew there is a little bit of Mexico in N.C. Great service and wonderful food. The green chili enchiladas were very tasty. The chile rellenos were huge. Priced right too. Clean, relaxing atmosphere. A pleasant surprise while on our vacation here.

1  Thank hawleyjm

Reviewed 18 April 2017

my husband and I went into eat a very clean place nothing fancy buy some of the best food I have ate .We plan on going back and taking family as we know they will enjoy as much as we did .The service was great and the food was great

1  Thank Shirley P
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Super friendly and efficient staff serves up a great meal. Pick your own salsas at the bar and add the heat that suits you. Not a beautiful building but terrific food makes it a great stop.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Living in Florida we have many Mexican restaurants and also after several trips to Mexico this is absolutely the best Mexican food I've ever had.
I had Fijitas with steak, shrimp, chicken and chorizo, the best Guacamole ever and refried beans that weren't ground into a mash.
The waiter was also the newest generation owner, a very personable 19 year old taking over for Dad. Mature beyond his years.
I never would have expected to find the best Mexican restaurant ever in North Carolina but I shouldn't be too surprised since I wrote about an excellent one in Asheville last year.
We are here for 4 days so we will return before we leave.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

By far THE best mexican food I ever had! We've been all over the country and in Mexico and this place exceeds them all. The guacamole is better than mine;( ! The young manager/owner is personable and professional and is carrying on his Dad's legacy proudly.