All reviews exercise room nice hotel indoor pool the breakfast area complimentary breakfast room was clean fitness center nice breakfast would stay again fresh fruit hot tub blue ridge parkway front desk staff easy access great place to stay each morning nc
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I stayed at this Hampton Inn when my Father was very ill and passed away during my stay. The staff were AMAZING to me and my toddler child. The rooms were clean and breakfast was very good. Everything went well with the stay. I must specifically state that the breakfast ladies: Linda & Ruth were GREAT to me and my son. The check-in/check-out process were very good. I rested very well and was supplied with extra towels daily so I could give my son an extra night-time bath.The only complaint is the carpet (while vacuumed daily) needs a deep steam-clean. Other than that the stay was excellent!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Celia W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn of Marion, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

We here at the Hampton Inn offer our deepest condolences to you and your family. We all remember you and your son fondly. We are very happy to hear we made you stay as pleasurable as it could be under the circumstances. We do have the carpets deep cleaned every 6 months and sadly you came at the end of hat 6 months and they were actually deep cleaned the following week. However, we hope to see you again in the future, only under happier terms!

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Whenever we stay at a Hampton Inn, we absolutely love it, so we purposely seek them out now when we travel. Their breakfasts are wonderful with a wide variety to choose from. We love the complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby and the rooms are always clean and nice. We used the pool and hot tub regularly while we stayed there and also the fitness center. They were all awesome. This particular location is in a nice spot, too. You can be near Asheville, but without the Asheville prices. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We'll be staying there again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we cannot wait for you to return to our location. We are the "Gateway to the Mountains." Thank you so much for the amazing review.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by all the fall decorations at this hotel. There were lighted decorations and pumpkins galore. You could tell the hotel staff were regulars because they were very efficient and caring. It was a clean place and the breakfast was good! Everyone was ready to help. I especially enjoyed having a list of nearby restaurants!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dortmont

Thank you for the kind review. We strive to make our Hampton Inn feel like home! The majority of our staff if local and we take great pride in our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and cannot wait until you return!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This hotel is very clean, quiet, and great staff! My daughter and I stayed one night on a recent trip visiting colleges, and it was the perfect stop on our way up to Boone. We only stayed one night, but enjoyed a good night's sleep and a swim in the pool. The driveway is a little hard to see at night, but I believe that probably is more to do with local regulations that the property. Front desk staffed recommended a great choice for us for dinner and a great breakfast got us on our way in the morning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Celia W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn of Marion, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you Mary for staying with us and for the wonderful review. We strive to provide excellent service and we are working on getting reflectors/lights put in at the bottom of our entrance so it is easier to see. Good luck picking a college and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This Hampton Inn is very clean... The list of restaurants are very helpful, the map of location attractions and the discount tickets to Biltmore. The staff there is satisfy your needs. One great Hotel... Thanks. Mary

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the amazing review Mary! We strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you again!