“All you can eat”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome family style restaurant. Great food. Great service! Fried chicken, country style steak, mashed potatoes, graby, green beans, corn, biscuits and cornbread. Affordable price and very accommodating for children.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We went to Country Vittles for breakfast. We both got the unlimited breakfast- it consisted of eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, and fried apples. I wouldn't say any of the food was extraordinarily good, but for the price, and the fact it was unlimited, it was pretty good. Nothing was bad. Our waitress was very nice. The restaurant could stand to do some renovating, but it does have the Maggie Valley charm.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

The staff were friendly enough. The food however, well it was edible (we went for breakfast), I guess it's hard to mess up eggs but everything else was just ok. I ordered the "liver mush" which I asked the waitress if this was the same as what we call "Liver Pudding" and she had no clue. So I took a chance, this stuff looked like 3 pieces of Melba Toast, it was hard and looked burnt!!! I may not know what liver mush is exactly suppose to look like but I'm pretty sure it is not suppose to look like that!! I realize most people will turn their noses up at "Liver mush" anyway so that probably won't matter but thought it was worth the comment! Much better places to eat breakfast in Maggie Valley in my opinion!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Waitress "Bab's" knows her trade. While the food was mediocre her level of service was superb. Way to go; Bab's!
Change pancake recopies!
Stop serving cheap frozen sausage patties.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I visit Maggie Valley 5-6 times a year and we do at least one breakfast here a visit. Great food and awesome service. $7.95 gets you sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, grits, apples, potatoes and it's all you can eat..... They also have a full service menu. Biker friendly.