Alamo Motel & Cottages
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramada Maggie Valley(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 91
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Chalet Motel & Apartments(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
A Holiday Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Five Star Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
The Clarketon Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewspet sittingfire pitdog sheetseverything you could possibly needfeel right at homewonderful hospitalityour home away from homeold friendsenjoyed our staylove this placemikedawnpetsmoteldoggycabinrally
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2011

My husband and I moved to NC from FL in the beginning of October... We chose to stay at the Alamo while looking for a place to live because of the great reviews and the dog watching service. We could not have picked a better place to stay! From beginning to end we were treated like family... These are two of the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Beyond the extremely comfortable bed, the cozy decor, and great location, it was so helpful to have someone there to look after our dog while we were house hunting! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Maggie Valley! These two people go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Thank you both for everything you did to make our transition easier! You were a breath of fresh air at a stressful time in our lives. If we are ever in the area, we plan on stopping by to say hello... Thank you, thank you, thank you... And the best of everything to you both!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Libbylou75
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We visited Maggie Valley in late August with our son and labrador retriever. I felt like I had known Dawn my whole life - they are so very into animals. Our dog, Dasher, was spoiled and our son thought he had "arrived" with a TV in his room. It was very relaxing. Dawn and Mike were excellent managers and extremely helpful! We enjoyed our stay immensely!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaBob1
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We're so glad we found this motel, the owners Dawn and Mike are wonderful people. They are very hospitable and friendly. We felt like in family during our stay. They sure made our vacation more unforgettable.Very clean and cozy room. We even decided to extend our vacation one more night. The experience is far beyond the expectations. Out of all the expensive hotels this is sure the right choice to make. We would definitely recommend this place to all our friends and everybody who would like to be treated as an individual and not just as a random quest. We'll be come back soon and fortunately we know where we're going to stay.

2  Thank ErikaAlex11
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We went up for one day and honestly...this place is nice...very clean,pet friendly,quiet. Thank goodness for Trip Advisor. My wife called me and said we were staying at the Alamo in Maggie Valley. If I had been driving by looking for a place to stay, i would have looked at the big chain motels....glad I have my wife. This is a very pleasant, clean property. Love the ambiance..some say its dated...we say it is an older property that is well maintained and retained the real motor hotel feel.
I am a frequent business traveler and have to stay in the big chain on business, but it will be my choice to stay at the Alamo again during our weekend jaunts. Remember, I have points for free nights at the 3 of the local chain motels. I chose the Alamo.
Thanks to the owners Dawn and Mike...gracious host...

3  Thank Sheila-Danny
Reviewed 1 September 2011

This was the third time Rae and I stayed here and each time Dawn and Mike get friendlier. We called in advance and ask for the a/c to be turned on in the room and it was. We are always greeted with smiles and when we leave each time a hand shake from Mike and a hug from Dawn. These two go out of their way to make sure every thing is right for you, Dawn even offered to wash clothes for us seeing how we were on our bikes. We stayed there 4 out of 5 nights with them and are planning another trip in Oct and guess where we are staying-you guessed it with Dawn and Mike.
As you sit on the porch at night one or both of them come and speak to you, makes you feel so at home. They again gave my sweetie a blanket to sit on the porch with.
I cannot say enough good things about these two. If you go to Maggie Valley, please see if they have a room. You will not be sorry.
Ken and Rae