“REOPENED STILL GREAT”

Joey's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open daily 7 am until 12 pm. Closed Thursdays. Established in 1966, Joey's Pancake House has become a Maggie Valley landmark. With a history of serving top notch breakfasts coupled with good old fashioned customer service Joey's is a tradition with visitors and locals of our area. From our signature pancakes and golden waffles to our country ham and hashbrown casserole you are sure to find a favorite that will keep you coming back for more. And of course every single dish is served with love.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My Wife and Grandson Caden ate breakfast
Here on a Sunday Morning
Everything was outstanding like prior visits
Free coffee in lobby
30 min wait
All staff and service very good
Ask about DAILY Specials
Suggest going before 9am

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and decided to see for myself. The place is quite large the a huge parking lot. I almost didn’t go in when I saw all the cars at 7:45am. I also wondered when my wife and I were seated out front in the waiting area with about 25 people and given a flasher. I watched as the hostess continued to check people in including a group of 17. I told my wife this had better be some kind of fantastic breakfast. Soon our flasher was on and in we went. This restaurant is a remarkable system with great food on a scale I have never seen. Our server was Carie and Madison kept our coffee full. The breakfast was perfect and was delivered to our table in Less than 10 minutes! The potato casserole was great and my biscuit and gravy was on point as was my bacon. I found out this was originally a Howard Johnson’s the dining area was enlarged in 1966. The new owners do a fantastic job on an epic scale.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We had a 15-30 minute wait to eat at Joey's, but it was worth it. The breakfast was excellent. The pancakes were delicious. There is a variety of pancakes to choose from as well as French toast and the traditional eggs, toast, and meat breakfasts. In spite of the large crowd, the service was good and our server very pleasant. The prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Thankful Joey's reopened in May, 2018. The menu and food is the same. Wonderful breakfast, serves 7AM -noon..closed on Thursday.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stopped by on a Monday around 11:15. About a ten minute wait. The place was packed.
Food ordered for a party of two was; western omelette, grits, bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. Everything was delicious. Staff was friendly and attentive. So glad they're back!