“Sit outside! Great lunch.”
Review of Butts on the Creek

Butts on the Creek
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Maggie Valley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 1 July 2018

My family came here for lunch and we sat outside and the weather was fantastic, it was so cool in the covered area. We also got to see the professional glass blower do her thing making beautiful pieces. The food price was reasonable and was very good, with two types of BBQ sauce (sweet or spicy) to choose from. I got the pulled pork BBQ plate with baked beans and the fried corn on the cob (yum). Kids got the chicken fingers and the cheeseburger with parsley potatoes. The brownie sundae was enough for three of us!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t beat the food & location right on the creek. We never miss an opportunity to dine here when in Maggie Valley!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way into the area. I was looking forward to having their ribs but they were out of stock. I ended up having the pulled chicken but it wasn't a good substitute. The chicken was a little over good so it was mushy and my portion had gristle and bone in it. The hush puppies were absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had pulled pork bbq sandwich with slaw, also the pulled pork dinner with the fried corn. We have also had in the past their onion rings and their dipping sauce is amazing. We have ate here several times as we just over the mountain from them and we have ate here several times, the food and service are always great.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way back from Cataloochee Valley for a late lunch and were not disappointed. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was really good. I am from Eastern NC but love most any kind of BBQ. It was delicious even before adding the sauce. They also have a glass art gallery in the restaurant and the artist makes some beautiful art and will even custom make something while you eat if she is there. I highly recommend this place.