“ANOTHER EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!”

Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Maggie Valley
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving Maggie Valley for 32 years, our family has been in the restaurant business since 1935 with over 20 restaurants (Manero's) both on the East coast and in south Florida. We are know for our succulent prime rib, steaks, Gorgonzola cheese salad as well as our French onion soup and homemade cheese sticks. We are a casual upscale steakhouse which also serves a variety of seafood, chicken, pork, pasta, salads and well as burgers and a variety of incredible appetizers. We have a full bar and serve dinner both in our lounge as well as our dining room. We also have a loft which seats 55 and a private banquet room which seats 25. In the summer and fall, we serve on our patio on weekends. We cater to groups of all sizes both at our establishment and in local parks, homes and a variety of settings and have done groups up to 1300. We love to serve families and have a kids section for children as well as two functioning trains which delight the young at heart in our dining room.
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Cespite the chilly rain, I made the trip to J. Arthurs today. My choice was between prime rib and chicken marsala. I opted for the prime rib with salad and baked potato. I was fortunate to get Pam, who is very professional and friendly. The down-side was that she had a very large party to serve and couldn't spend much time at my table. The food was excellent, with left-overs for lunch tomorrow. I shall return as I am able.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Surpassed our expectations. Very good food and atmosphere. Meatloaf sounds boring, but theirs is amazing! My wife had the chicken marsala and said that it was the best she’d ever had.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

J. Arthur's never fails to satisfy. It's busy for good reasons. Excellent service and drinks at the bar accompanied by very personable and engaging bartenders. Always stop here while traveling in Maggie Valley. Only open Thursday thru Sunday in the off season (Jan-May).

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our experience was great in every way. The location is beautiful, the atmosphere is warm and friendly, the food was delicious and the staff was helpful.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

After waiting almost a 2 hours
The prime rib was the worst i have ever had. I ordered rare and it came to me brown. Looked like they cut it off the roast and baked it. It was almost well done. $30. I told them to keep it. Had better food in a hospital. The other steak that was ordered at the table was not much better. Waffle house does a better job. The other plate was shrimp. Rubber. Waist of time and money.

4  Thank Jason L