“Fried Chicken is stupendous!”

The Maggie Valley Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner

Wife got the Veggie Plate- Collards, Fried Okra, Mashed Taters, Fried Squash
Fresh and excellent!

I got Fried Chicken w/ Fresh green beans and Mac N Cheese
The chicken breast was a meal in itself!
I think it came from the Dolly Parton breed!
Green beans yummy and mac n cheese how it's supposed to be.
Top it off with Real Southern cornbread ( not the dessert cornbread made by Jiffy mix) and our own pitcher of tea!

Great place to go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the fried chicken, tomato pie & mashed potatoes with gravy. The tomato pie was the best I had ever eaten...so flavorful. The fried chicken was very delicious & more than I could eat at 1 sitting (4 pcs). I will be eating there again before I leave town!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had eaten here two years ago when in Maggie Valley, it was very good then, so we tried it again & it was still good.
My wife had "French Toast" with "Soft Scrambled Eggs & Bacon" and I had a "Bacon and Cheese Omelette", requested cooked soft. Both of our egg dishes were just a little over cooked, but not completely dry and we still enjoyed them. I do wish they had Swiss or Mozzarella for the Omelette. The service was very good, coffee was OK, and we will go back the next time in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to get breakfast service was great and pricing was great. Will be back next year. Thanks so much Tim and Becky.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

What a nice place and nice people. I had the fried chicken wife turkey dinner. Food was really good. Place is clean and it was crowded and as a traveler a crowded restaurant is a good sign. First day of a week vacation. We’ll be back