I've vacationed in Maggie Valley several times, but this was my first stay at this Inn; the office was a beautiful log cabin look did not even look like a hotel. The bathroom was the cleanest I've ever seen at a hotel with a very spacious shower. As I was checking the sheets I noticed there were two hairs one on the pillow and the other on the flat sheet. I called to have our sheets changed, and the young man who came and changed them was very rude, asked me where the hair was and then if I wanted all the pillows changed or just the one with the hair. Of course I wanted them all changed just to be on the safe side, he changed the sheets and left nothing was said to us he didn't even say 'you're welcome' after I thanked him. The act of one person will not deter us from staying here again as it is a beautiful property and other than that situation appeared very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley