Our family usually stays in a cottage at nearby Lake Junaluska every Labor Day weekend, but this year since there were only two of us, opted to stay in a small motel in the area. The first one I checked out on TripAdvisor was the Jonathan Creek Inn, and it got great reviews, so decided to book a room there. We could not have been more pleased with my choice. This has got to be the cleanest place we have ever stayed in and the grounds were beautiful. The staff was so friendly and helpful, and the morning coffee in the lobby was always fresh and hot. I booked too late to get a room overlooking the small creek out back, but we will surely return to this charming little inn
and book a second floor room with a screened porch at the back of the inn. I understand they are open year-round, so hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley