Make no mistake the star of the show is the ten foot wide creek at the back of the property. The sound of the running water is a sound you want to record on your smart phone to enjoy over and over. The room was nice with a Spa tub which is an amenity one does not often find. The covered pool was just right. The Jacuzzi was a disappointment on Saturday day it was occupied by a group of five. I went back later that day and a Mom was setting in a poolside chair with the five year old Daughter in the Jacuzzi. Please management provide signage for the Jacuzzi : "Adults over 17 only". I went back Sunday AM early and Sign said open at 9:30. Went back at 9:30 am sign said closed for cleaning. Not good. Went for a walk in a beautiful park two blocks down on the left. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley