“Cannot wait to return!”
Front porch - My favorite!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front porch - My favorite!
View from front porch
Sideyard w/firepit
View during Fall Foliage
Master Bedroom - King
Master Bedroom (view 2)
Master Bathroom
Bedroom 2 - Twin top queen bottom
Full Bathroom 2
Hallway (Laudry room in closet to right)
Kitchen
Dining area
Living room area
Hot Tub
Rushing stream nearby
Our neighborhood pet #67
Neighborhood Elk walking on drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ldm847
Skokie, Illinois
“Cannot wait to return!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This cabin is wonderful. It has a marvelous view from the front porch. It is decorated like something you would see in a home decorating magazine. Very comfortable and relaxing vacation spot. Super clean and has everything you need.
There was a bull elk in the side yard as we pulled up!.
Highly recommend this property and fully intend to return there myself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the porch.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jena82
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Secluded Relaxing Mountain Retreat”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My husband and I celebrated 3 peaceful nights at Elk Crossing for our anniversary. Our first impression of the cabin and surrounding area was delightful. The cabin is set in a secluded area with a beautiful rock walk in the back, side yard with fire pit, and a variety of trees that can be viewed from the gorgeous front porch. We enjoyed the sounds of nature and breathtaking mountain views from the porch and wooden bench swing in the side yard. Very relaxing! Also, after a day of hiking and exploring the hot tub was an added plus to come "home" to. (Side note: the owner doesn't charge a bunch of extra fees to utilize the entire cabin and hot tub. Many of the other cabins I came across during my search charged for hot tub use and had different pricing for using 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms) Elk Crossing has comfortable furnishings, an open concept, and feels like home. The area has easy access to US19 and the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Biltmore Estate is approximately a beautiful 45 minute drive away and several state parks within an hour's drive. We loved our time here and with so much more left to explore, we hope to return again to stay at Elk Crossing.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CA

Fl
Reviewed 20 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing