“Best Burger in NC”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I decided to try Legends and we were surprised at the large menu. They offer the usual fare and so much more .. We were like little kids watching every plate of food the servers walked by with ... Everything looked so Yummy. We could hardly wait for our burgers and were not disappointed. My burger was one of the best I had ever had and yes I added the chili to it. My hubby said, he really enjoyed his patty melt .. Looking forward to coming back to Maggie Valley and Legends Sports Grill .... 5 Stars

2  Thank Grangranoftate

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Nice place to grab some drinks and eat dinner. They have many TV's with sports and such on. The service was good, the food was good.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My buddy and I stopped here after a long day of riding. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was nice. Will definitely stop again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I just wanted to update my previous review of September 2016. We were just back in Maggie Valley over the 4th of July weekend. We did go back in Legends and the staff were very friendly, courteous and attentive!! I'm sure they have had a few change-overs in staff since September 2016. The wings were very good and of course the drinks also!! I would again recommend Legends! Hope they keep this service up. Thanks for a great meal and friendly service.

2  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to hang out and get some food and have a drink while you are in town. The service is friendly, they carry a variety of beer and the food is wonderful.

1  Thank LuvinTravelingLife