“Pleasant stay”

Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Leland
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Nice free breakfast with waffles, eggs,oatmeal,fruit,yogurt danish. Small bar area. Rooms were fine with fridge, mi crowave. Fridge little noisy,so may want to unplug for light sleeper. Convenient location to Brunswick Forest or Magnolia Greens. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank gambler1NJ

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We have stayed here twice. Both times it was great. Clean, and staff is very polite. Good location, and easy to find. Breakfast is very nice

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arthur R
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We were very pleased with the accomodations at this hotel. It is very very clean, is quiet, the breakfast was hot and yummy, and if we have the chance to go back, that's where we will stay. The staff is friendly and helpful, the room was lovely, and the beds were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laurie S
cegooden, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! We try our very best to ensure that we exceed your expectations at every turn!

Corey Gooden

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Nice a little overpriced. I get rooms in Myrtle beach for $75 a night with a view of the ocean fitness rooms Jacuzzis in and outdoor pools I paid $100 at best western for less value

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank waduda16
Reviewed 29 March 2012

A new hotel, all fresh and clean. A very adequately proportioned guest room with butler's pantry, sink, refrigerator, and microwave. A sofa, coffee table, and lamps as well as a computer desk. Even an in-room safe. Nice features. But the breakfast. A trip to Mc D's would have been better. Day 1-A rather inhospitable hostess. I asked for butter. She pointed to Country Crock. I made a waffle that stuck to the maker like it was attached with Krazy Glue. What happened to the anti stick spray? A five story hotel with a five person breakfast buffet area. Poor planning. Why make the offer of breakfast when there is no hash in the pan and no eggs on the griddle? The second morning at 7 AM another hostess, though cheerier than the first day's hostess, kept repeating "the eggs will be right out." But, the eggs were so slow in coming that I decided to drink my weak coffee and trek back to my room without savoring those quarter sized round egglets I had seen the previous day. Best Western executives listen up. Hire someone who knows how to put all the pieces together. A great room and a pathetic effort at breakfast is worse than no breakfast at all.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheCovertCritic
cegooden, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you for your response. We take all of our guests' feedback seriously. My front desk associate told me you were unsatisfied with our breakfast. This prompted me to immediately reach out to you & give you a call. I stated in our earlier conversation that I hate to hear that you did not have a stay where we did not exceed your expectations. I have held a breakfast meeting with my attendants to ensure they are aware of the standards of excellence that I have set at our breakfast buffet. I have also personally inspected the quality of breakfast food & service we offer at our property. I also took your recommendation on adding butter as an in addition to our country crock.

Corey Gooden

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leland
0.2 km away
9.2 km away
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington
#35 of 45 in Wilmington

Been to Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK