Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time zipliner!!!

First time ziplining and the staff was wonderful and made the whole experience really fun! I would... read more

Reviewed yesterday
beckyk183
Impressed!

What a great experience! Wonderful staff, fun guides, and super easy to schedule! Would definitely... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
840tanyac
via mobile

1,471 results
All reviews zip lining all ages awesome experience zipline tour great fun first timers a lot of fun afraid of heights highlight of our trip year olds these guys bucket list blast tandem safety brandon gopro
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Our group had such a great time! This was the first zip line course for some of our crew! Staff was truly amazing from the time we signed up until we ended our adventure! Drew and Ryland made everyone feel comfortable and kept us engaged the entire course! Lots of laughs and great memories! We will be back!

Reviewed 23 May 2021

I can’t say enough amazing things about this experience! This was our first time zip lining and Andrew and Ryland made it phenomenal! They made it an experience not just zip lining. I know that anywhere else we go just won’t compare! If you go request these two guides! You will not regret it! Our daughter is 4 and our son 11 and they were wonderful with both of them! We felt safe the entire time! We will go again as soon as we are in the area!! So glad we went!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Spent an afternoon with the guides from Canopy Ridge for my 40th (41st) birthday. Andrew and Ryland did an amazing job of keeping the group entertained, safe, and showing us how to have a good time.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

This was so much fun and Andrew and Drew were incredible guides. They were so funny and informative and helped ease nerves while maintaining safe practices. My two friends and I (all of us in our early 20s) had a great time ziplining in our group with 11 total guests. There were 6 ziplines and Andrew and Drew issued new challenges each line such as going upside down, backwards, or twisting around. It was a great time with great staff and I’d absolutely recommend it!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Our guides ( Rylan and Andrew) were AMAZING!!! They were so sweet and kind, and VERY funny. Highly recommend!