We just stayed at this hotel last weekend and had a very pleasant stay. The staff is incredibly nice and you can't beat the beach access. While the rooms weren't fancy they were super clean! Honestly we didn't spend much time in the room so it didn't matter. Both the indoor and outdoor pools were great. The tiling was really pretty and looked brand new. If you are looking for a luxury resort this isn't it, but if you want family friendly, budget friendly this is a great choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks