My boyfriend and I stayed at Colony IV last may for our 5 year anniversary. We arrived very early around 12 or 1 (check in isnt until 4) but they let us go ahead and check in-which some hotels wont even do even if your room is ready! The staff was friendly from the time we arrived until we checked out. Our room was comfy & the view from the 3rd floor was awesome. They renovated a few years ago and I love the new wooden blinds on the windows. The only small complaint I have was that when we went to the continental breakfast it was a very small area and all tables were full so we had to stand up and eat bc they don't want you taking the food back to your room. Overall it was an excellent weekend and we will definitely be back this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks