“Great soup and sandwiches”
Review of Ladles Soups

Ladles Soups
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: Ladles is a Homemade Soup, Sandwich and Salad Shop. Everything is made from scratch daily and made to order just for you. Vegan & Vegetarian options are available.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to Ladles for lunch while visiting OBX. What a great experience for my group of six. We all ordered different sandwiches and soups and they were all fantastic! Not to mention you can sample any soup before buying. So many choices. Just wish I had found this place earlier in my stay. Could've eaten there everyday. Please open one in Woodbridge VA!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

It’s getting cooler in OBX and I was craving soup. We finally tried Ladles and are glad we did. Their soups are great. The sandwiches were delicious and the pear walnut salad was scrumptious! Their prices are pretty good as well. The people working there are extremely polite and nice. A delicious, quick dinner. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place when searching for a place to have lunch. Finding healthy alternatives in the area was difficult, but this place is absolutely amazing. Fairly priced, tasty soup and sandwiches both. Kind and charming staff. Can recommend the sandwich with mozzarella and balsamic vinegar. Ate lunch there two days in a row.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was recommended by a friend, it was well worth a visit. I had the beet salad, found the sweet crumble a little strange. But glad I tried it, with goats cheese and walnuts . Raspberry dressing. The vegetable soup was good, a huge selection.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I got all you can eat soup because I wanted to try so many. They will give you samples too. My favorite was the Greek lemon chicken and my least favorite was the tomato basil. The she crab and vegetable were also good choices, I thought.

There are lots of salad and sandwich choices as well. I was excited to see they have pretzel rolls.