I've stayed at a lot of hotels, and in comparison, this one faired just average for the price. Just a normal room with a king bed, tv, sofa and table. Staff was friendly and helpful, and breakfast down the street was yummy. We visited during what looked to be a large renovation but it didn't disturb our stay. I dont think I'd stay here again because it didn't leave a memorable impression on me. No negative feedback, just a lackluster stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool (seasonal),fitness center, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms on the oceanfront and main building include: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 2 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks