Speaking of good vacations, the Outer Banks Beach Club is a splendid spot to stay for a vacation on the beach. This hotel is in a prime location. It's not too far from the beach. the hotel is close to a lot of great restaurants and many other things to do. Some of the things to do include: golf, shopping, and a movie theater that is close to the hotel. If you’re willing to drive just a little bit, you can go to the flight museum in Kitty Hawk and learn about the Write brothers and the invention and innovation of flight. Another attraction that is a little bit of a drive is the Outer Bank's light houses that sport a great climb of stairs that leads to a super view of the ocean. Most days however, my family and I would spend our time on the white sandy beaches with a good book, a shovel, and swim trunks. Wherever you are in the outer banks you are never far from a lazy day on the beach. When you do come home to your hotel you will be relaxing in a great room with great amenities, and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Time Share Resort that is family oriented. Friday check in's are across the street from the ocean with elevator access available in early 2014. These are two bedroom units. Saturday and Sunday check in's are oceanside and oceanfront with elevator access. One and three bedroom units on the oceanfront have elevators. Oceanside do not.There are two outdoor pools with hot tubs and one heated indoor pool with hot tub. We have shuffle board and tennis courts. Free wifi in the clubhouse and a free computer if needed. We offer free day passes to the local YMCA only two miles away. Plenty of activities daily for adults and children. We have beautiful beaches with spectacular views. Great local attractions very close to the resort. We have wheel chair access on our beach boardwalks with a large gazebo and viewing decks. We have 24 hour security and offer help with luggage especially for units without elevators via our luggage lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Outer Banks Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Outer Banks Beach Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Club Kill Devil Hills, NC