1,371 results
All reviews hot apple cider the outer banks waffles second floor room was clean front porch rooms are small short walk to the beach off season continental breakfast ocean view the wright brothers adirondack chairs older hotel no elevator great place to stay sand dunes
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This is a good value hotel. The rooms are extra small and so is the bathroom...but it has a Charming historic appeal. The walls are extra-thin so I don't recommend it for romantic getaways. Although it says it is Oceanfront you don't really see the ocean unless you are on the second floor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Very clean. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Nice pool and short walk to the beach. The breakfast is fabulous. A fabulous value. Very few rooms face the beach, but not a big deal as most people are on the beach.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2018

location is beach front and fairly close to the Wright brothers national memorial, rooms are clean, beds comfortable and breakfast is included. they also have an outdoor grill as well. the staff I met and interacted with were also all nice and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Perfekt Staycation next to the beach. Good service, nice and clean room and pool. The breakfast and snack in the afternoon were good. The short walk to the beach is amazing. Only a few steps to paradise...

Stayed: May 2018
DIManagement, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for choosing our Days Inn Oceanfront on the Outer Banks. We are so happy that you found the room "nice and clean" during your stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast and afternoon refreshments. Hopefully we will see you again another time - please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help make reservations for your next stay. Thank you, Tonia

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stayed 2 nights for a business trip in May. It looked older from the outside but was nice inside. The lobby had a cute charm to it, with nightly snacks and free breakfast. My room was upgraded to a suite and I had tons of room. I would definatly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so happy that you would "definitely stay again" at our Days Inn Oceanfront on the Outer Banks. We appreciate your kind comments about your stay and hopefully you will be able to "stay again" soon! When you are able to return, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help make reservations for your next stay. Thank you, Tonia