we had a lovely beach facing room with the ocean less than hundred yards away and this was a plus and a negative, plus great view, downside noise from people on beach at nice, room was average size, with wifi fridge , clean bathroom etc, however could do with update as whilst furnishings clean and usable a little dated but not enough to detract from the rest, air conditioning unit noisy. breakfast a little more sparse than other chains but certainly passable with waffles, cereal and some fruit etc, reception beautiful wooden floor s and nice staff.
plus points are on site washer dryers and plenty of brochures etc for attractions and locations which can t be beaten and of course price!!!!
negatives: a little dated in parts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur NC - Outer Banks
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn