We stayed here last week before the holiday rush, so it may account for the great rate of $75/ night plus tax. Ours was the AARP rate for a dunes view king room. The ocean is less than 100 feet away, but there is no ocean view from this room. The room is nice and large with a flat screen TV, sofa, small refrigerator, microwaveand king bed. The bath is new, but has little counter space. The room comes with a free breakfast including waffles, eggs and sausage.
Please don't let the outside of this hotel fool you. It,s rustic charm is wonderful and the staff is very friendly and accomodating.
BTW, theres a nice restaurant for lunch and dinner close by called the Kill Devil Cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur NC - Outer Banks
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn