“Very Good Chinese Food”
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Ranked #15 of 118 Restaurants in Kernersville
Reviewed 21 February 2016

This place is better than your average Chinese restaurant. The quality of the ingredients they use appears to be slightly better than normal Chinese food you get. They have a good selection on the menu, good prices and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Cole231

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Been eating lunch off and on here for at least 10 years.
Food is always good and service is adequate or better.

I usually prefer the Honey Chicken for lunch.
If you drink water you can eat lunch for a little over $6 plus tip.
Can't go wrong there.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

The only Chinese restaurant I'll go to when I want authentic Chinese food! Wayne the chef and Susie his wife are the nicest people and they serve up some pretty great food!

1  Thank b3x10
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I had a very enjoyable dining experience at this restaurant! My meal was awesome! The only suggestion that I have is that they update their menu to reflect that the Vegetable Dumplings have fish in them. Most Chinese restaurants that I've visited call these Crab Ragoons, even though the "crab" is actually fish. This is something to keep in mind if you stick to a diet that involves not eating anything with a face. Also, specify directly to your server that you don't eat any fish or meat of any kind, in that case. Many of the dishes have oyster sauce or fish/chicken broth in them. The menu was also different in the actual restaurant than it was online.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We have been eating at this little Chinese restaurant for years. It is a Kernersville institution but deserves wider exposure. The owner is an excellent chef, and is always on the premises, making sure everything is freshly prepared and of the highest quality. He also will make you special, off-menu dishes if you wish. My sister-in-law returned recently from living in China 5 years and ate there on a recent visit to see us. She said it was the best, most authentic Chinese food she's had since leaving China. Be sure to try the steamed dumplings, made fresh when you order them....not to be missed! I've started to review China Palace several times, but selfishness has always stopped me. I don't want it to get so popular that I can't get in!