“Amazing ”

Wasabi
Ranked #4 of 262 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat. My wife and I Love eating here it is absolutely delicious. Food is great, prices are cheap, and everyone there is very friendly. Always have a great experience whenever going there. Restaurant is a little small but it gives it a great feel. I highly recommend this place if you are ever in Jacksonville.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love Japanese food and this is the closest I have come to sushi I enjoyed in Okinawa. The collection of sushi to choose from to include in house specialties is great. Too many varieties to choose one favorite. Ice cream mochi is my favorite dessert they serve. Great atmosphere, wonderful staff, excellent food.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place was horrible when my GF and I had lunch recently.
Even down to the Ice Tea which taste like they got the water outside in a lake.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was a really wonderful surprise. The sushi was great and the other meals were very tasty. The service was excellent. I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is my absolute favorite place for such. The staff is super friendly. Pineapple Express roll and mango mochi has quickly become my favorites right now. The serve a great plum wine also