“Nice place ”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

First time staying here we stayed 3 nights we had a great stay the room was clean the hotel was clean the staff where graet they had a good free breakfast and very close to restaurants and shopping centers and a great price

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This particular hotel was reasonable and comfortable for the money we spent
I would stay again if in the area.
Could use some upgrades but I'm not complaining for sixty dollars a night.
It's off a main road with all your needs met.
Food, shopping, entertainment etc.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Liz V, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I'm neither here to cast praise or shade on this particular review , but maybe a little critique here and there with a side of love=) Okay, so this is a safe place to stay because I have stayed here on a few other occasions and depending on your persuasion this is in the eye of the beholder; hence who is checking you in can be in this judgement . So if you have read any of my previous reviews you will know that I've worked in the hotel industry from maintenance to house keeping to front desk GSR. So lets get to it! The rooms are okay although I highly recommend to not stay in any of the rooms close to the elevator particularly room 302 which the door was slightly off track allowing the outside noise from people coming and going to be amplified through the crack, and that particular day they were shampooing the rug outside my room ( yep can you say fumes) ;so much for "sleep" @ the Inn=) Although I was a choice hotel card holder this was the best they had for me at that time so I was rather irritated. Outside of the hotel there are plenty of nice restaurants and shopping centers within walking distance. The staff are friendly so no shade on them. I would stay again in a different room=)

Room Tip: stay away from the rooms near the elevators particularly room 302 if you need a good night or days r...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank omart670
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I spent two nights at this hotel and thought the service was excellent from every person I interacted with (check-in, check-out, breakfast). The price was reasonable, the continental breakfast had a nice variety and the bed was comfortable. The only negative is that I thought the room was a little on the small side, but I would definitely stay here again if the price was right and recommend it. It is not far from Camp Lejuene base and is near numerous restaurant/fast food options.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I was a female traveling alone and just happened to pull in here. The reason I chose Sleep Inn (there were a lot of places to choose from) is because it was well lit, seemed relatively quiet and was an easy in and out.

I was really happy that I chose Sleep Inn. It was really clean, it looked as if it had been recently renovated and all the staff I came in contact with were really friendly.

They had a lot to offer for breakfast, I was sorry I was unable to take advantage of that but, I did enjoy the coffee.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Liz V, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Jacksonville, NC. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your positive feedback. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you are travelling to our area soon please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Liz Vestido, GM