Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
CandlewoodSuites
Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 63
US$ 64
Affordable Suites Jacksonville NC(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Priceline
Coastal Motel(Jacksonville)
US$ 73
US$ 61
Best Rest Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 69
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleannon smokingspent one nightrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelwould definitely stay here againa great stayfree breakfastrecommend this hotelshower headstaff was very friendlygreat priceenjoyed our stayin townbasecereal
Reviewed 8 June 2015

I stay in hotels, 4 nights a week, 50 weeks a year. I want a clean and safe hotel, when I get more I write a trip advisor.

Today when I checked in, I asked for a ground floor room. Liz, told me that the room I booked was on the second floor but she would upgrade me at no charge and put me on the first floor. I did not ask, she just volunteered. Very, Very Cool.

Super friendly staff...everyone. Super clean hotel. The price is perfect. You can't go wrong staying with these nice people.

I will be back, in fact I will be back the next time on a Wednesday as I understand they offer an afternoon reception for their guests.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Liz V, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Dear glass54258,

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent trip to the Sleep Inn & Suites of Jacksonville, NC. I am very glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with your experience at our hotel.

It's certainly a pleasure to know that your stay here went so well, and it was our pleasure to be able to offer you an upgrade so that your request for a first floor room could be met. Our entire team is dedicated to doing whatever we need to do to ensure that our guests are as pleased as possible with their accommodations here. We appreciate your remarks!

I am happy to know that you are already planning on return to our hotel for another visit. We are looking forward to welcoming you back and can't wait to share an evening Manager's Reception with you.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I have not stayed in the Sleep Inn in about 7 years, but I am surprised by the need for updating the furnishings. The hallway was cooler than my room with a LOUD air conditioning unit......the bed is OKAY, but the pillows are like throw pillows......I am wishing that I had stayed in a different place tonight......NOTE TO ALL: I will check Trip Advisor before making any reservations!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Liz V, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear Kristi R.,

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites when you needed lodging in the Jacksonville, NC area during a recent business trip here. I appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us with your remarks following your stay at our hotel.

I am very sorry to hear that things did not go as well as they could have during your visit to our property, and I apologize for any inconveniences that were caused by any of these issues. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your remarks with you in further detail. Please feel free to reach out to me at (910) 478-0099 or via email at gm.nc380@choicehotels.com . We strive to please all of our guests and look forward to receiving any more comments that you may have.

I hope that you'll be willing to give our hotel another chance to provide you with a superb visit during your next trip to this area. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to our Sleep Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Stayed at The Sleep Inn for two nights while my fiance was in Jacksonville for business. Pros: hotel room nice, bed sheets and carpet clean, staff very nice. Shower stays hot and water pressure is great. Plenty of storage space in room and bathroom. Room has a fridge and microwave. Location in Jacksonville is very good. Tons of shopping and restaurants nearby. Road noise is non-existent, even facing a busy street. Washer and dryer in hotel. Cons: the free breakfast is ok for one sitting. But my fiance has been at this hotel for 4wks and it is the same food everyday. Powder eggs, link sausage, bagels, waffle maker. The coffee is good and the lady who services the breakfast area is sweet and works very hard! But again, variety is desperately needed. (Bacon, biscuits, pancakes, more cereal, more yogurt, etc.) I guess because it is a free breakfast, it will have to do. The AC unit was ridiculously loud. We shut it off, but then you could hear the neighbors talking so back on it went. Its a very outdated system: most hotels use digital and this system needs an upgrade. The unit would not stay on even when temp was hotter then we wanted. The shower needs a hand-held shower head to make it more kid-friendly. The bath tub is Jacuzzi style so almost impossible to bathe a small kid (high tub sides and wall-mounted shower head). The hotel also had a strange smell. I couldn't place it, but it did not smell like cleaner. Maybe bad air freshener? The odor was present in the corridors, room and lobby. So overall, the hotel was OK but I would look elsewhere if I ever returned.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank KRISTEN K
Liz V, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Dear Kristen K.,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad to see that you were very pleased with the cleanliness of our property, the friendliness of our staff, and the value of the complimentary amenities that we offer to our guests.

While we appreciate knowing the things that your were satisfied with, we also like to know where we could have improved. I am sorry that the bath tub in your jacuzzi suite proved to be a difficult place to bathe your children. Since your fiance was with us for as long as he was, we wanted to upgrade his room to give him the most comfortable accommodations possible, but i can certainly see where the tub in that particular room type would pose a problem for a mother. I also apologize for the other issues that you were not pleased with during your stay at our hotel. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you'll find yourself in the Jacksonville, NC area again very soon, as we would love to have the opportunity to provide you with a much better experience during your next stay at our Sleep Inn & Suites hotel.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I actually visited twice within one week, due to a death. Both times they discounted our rates due to our circumstances. We stayed on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Our first stay was perfect without any problems. The second trip, we were given a room that someone had smoked in. The hotel is nonsmoking. They immediately fix the problem. Nice hotel and nice price. Breakfast was good both times. No complaints.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Liz V, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2015

Dear Regan M.,

I am very sorry to hear that a death brought you to our area, and please accept our sincerest condolences for your loss. We know how stressful it can be to travel under those circumstances, and I'm sorry that you had to go through this.

I am glad to hear that our hotel and staff members provided you with a welcoming and comfortable place to stay while you were in our area. Thank you for taking the time to write a 5-star review for our property here on TripAdvisor, and for letting us know that a minor problem was quickly and effectively corrected. We strive to provide such superb service to all of our guests and appreciate your remarks.

Thank you for choosing our Sleep Inn & Suites hotel for your lodging provider in the Jacksonville, NC area. I hope that you'll be able to return to this area again under much better circumstances very soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I stayed one night in a room with 2 double beds with my husband and 2 small children. We found the room very clean and comfortable. Free breakfast is much better than other hotels because it's a hot breakfast with lots of options - scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, bagels, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, danish, juice, coffee...I'm probably missing a couple of items. The other big plus was the shower - sounds silly, but this was easily the best hotel shower i've ever had. The water pressure was great, the shower head had LOTS of options, and there was one of those curved curtain bars, so you didn't feel like you were showering in a closet. I would definitely stay here again if we're ever in the area.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristina L
Liz V, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Dear Kristina L.,

Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know of your complete satisfaction with your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Jacksonville, NC. We love hearing from our guests after they've had such a great stay here.

I am so glad that you, your husband, and your children were so comfortable at our hotel. We love being able to offer things such as our complimentary hot breakfast that we know make a big difference in a guest's stay. I also am glad to know that you appreciated the thoughtful touches that our designers put into our bathrooms and showers. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your feedback.

I hope that your travels will bring you back to this area again very soon, as we'd love to be able to welcome you back to our hotel. If there's anything specific that we can do to earn an overall rating of "5" from you following your next stay here, please let us know about it. We look forward to seeing you again!